Generic European Woman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Look at this generic European woman.

Or possibly Anglo-Saxon, German, or even Teutonic woman. Anyhow, isn’t she great?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
German women, hairy armpits, no bra, that's great.

JohnD said:
German women, hairy armpits, no bra, that's great.

They do wear bras but don't shave anything! That means extremely hairy legs shown off in mini skirts .... Oh yeah, and no brazillians!!!!!!

why do we need rubbish bags with drawstrings anyway??? And brightness, i'm quite disturbed by your last post. :eek: :confused:

Brightness said:
They do wear bras but don't shave anything! That means extremely hairy legs shown off in mini skirts .... Oh yeah, and no brazillians!!!!!!

that was only true of one of my German ex's

brightness, whilst not knowing the grooming habits of other nations, I have to say that the thought of going say swimming without being de haired in certain areas makes me cringe!!!!

I am not saying it is right and to be honest it would be so much easier not doing it but could you ?

It is something I would notice about other women and obviously through conditioning, I could not go hairy legged in a skirt etc.

Did you when you were abroad or did you stick with your welsh ways?

As a woman I do not like body hair. (armpits legs)

Just a personal preference, but if ever happen to accidentally catch sight of 'pretty ladies' on the net, and they happen to be naked, then I don't really care for the modern vogue of severe downstairs shaving. Natural, that's what I like.....

Having said that, if plucking out the odd 'spiders leg' that protrudes beyond the swimming costume makes you feel better, that's fine with me - Its just the shaving I don't like.

Neatly trimmed triangle.

But legs, much better soft and smooth.

crafty1289 said:
why do we need rubbish bags with drawstrings anyway??? And brightness, i'm quite disturbed by your last post. :eek: :confused:

Why are you disturbed, crafty? It's true - trust me! I don't know any German woman who shaves her legs or her pits :confused:

toffee said:
brightness, whilst not knowing the grooming habits of other nations, I have to say that the thought of going say swimming without being de haired in certain areas makes me cringe!!!!

I am not saying it is right and to be honest it would be so much easier not doing it but could you ?

It is something I would notice about other women and obviously through conditioning, I could not go hairy legged in a skirt etc.

Did you when you were abroad or did you stick with your welsh ways?

As a woman I do not like body hair. (armpits legs)

Oh now come on Toffee, what do you think? There is no way I would leave the house with hairy legs :eek: . Even in the darkest Winter months I have to use my Mach 3!!!!

Oh and I don't need to go swimming to feel the need to be defuzzed! - Too much info for the lads on here methinks!!!! ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back