Racist woman on tram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dont know if you guys have seen the racist woman on a tram ..its the biggest hit on you tube right now, although her views are a bit strong she is correct when she said Britain is eff all now, anyhow she has been charged with racism but the clip only picks up at a certain point but I wonder what started it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you take out the silly talk you'd see that what she was really saying is that immigrants should go back to their own countries as they are causing British people grief by employment, wage suppression etc. I'd say the vast majority of British people would agree with that. We are already overcrowded - so when will it end? Her kid will never get a job. This is only the beginning.

So why has this woman been remanded in custody and separated from her child for expressing her opinion about the immigrant invasion? She called a woman 'black' - what colour was the woman? She was black.
Every poll we've ever had in this forum supported her stance that the UK is full. Maybe we all need locking up eh?

Remanded in custody!!!!!!!!!!!!....that is ott, nobody was harmed or injured but because it is racially motivated and on you tube they will come down hard on her....

It was immigration motivated. She is anti - immigration. Nothing to do with race at all.

They are trying to keep the lid on an obvious problem - that the people of the UK believe the UK is already full and that immigrants are not welcome. It won't work though - it'll only blow up even bigger at a later date.

Our economy is contracting yet immigrants continue to flood in. Sorry folks - but there'll be 'trubble at mill'.

I was on the tram a few months ago, overheard a similar chavvy woman (on the New Addington route!) shouting at her kid, who must've been about 2 or 3.

"Chardonnay, eat yer f**kin burger before it gets cold"

Scum.

...and British :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back