Racist woman on tram

Sponsored Links
Northern Fife caters for all tastes. Auchtermuchty for example, 150 famlies... 2 surnames!
:eek:

Oh dear, I think I just crossed the line of being a racist cracker against my own peoples...

Just let Clarkson deal with my kind.
Not at all - I haven't been following this thread properly and was assuming a degree of truth in your claim of 2 surnames, which would indeed be shocking (as in weird). No hint of racism from you from where I'm standing :)

Sponsored Links
Northern Fife caters for all tastes. Auchtermuchty for example, 150 famlies... 2 surnames!
:eek:

Oh dear, I think I just crossed the line of being a racist cracker against my own peoples...

Just let Clarkson deal with my kind.
Not at all - I haven't been following this thread properly and was assuming a degree of truth in your claim of 2 surnames, which would indeed be shocking (as in weird). No hint of racism from you from where I'm standing :)

In fairness Canta, Muchty isn't far off it. It is a weird place. Oddly situated and where the [not very] world renowned Muchty Fair takes place each year where you can try your hand at, amongst other things, Bee Chasing...

Sorry Joe; Don't know you from Adam, but every time I read your rants, I visual you as the foul mouthed fox, in the BBc series, Mongrels, you know the one, voiced over by Paul Kaye?!

No top of everything else, are you also deaf?

I agree with RH2. Keep it civil, please. This comment is pointless because even if he were deaf, it would not matter, because he can see what's on the screen.

Also, I am quite severely deaf and feel a little offended, in the same way that a church goer might be when hearing someone say OMG....

Sorry Joe; Don't know you from Adam, but every time I read your rants, I visual you as the foul mouthed fox, in the BBc series, Mongrels, you know the one, voiced over by Paul Kaye?!

No. I only watch documentaries and culture shows. You really are clueless. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back