Generic European Woman

johnny_t said:
Just a personal preference, but if ever happen to accidentally catch sight of 'pretty ladies' on the net, and they happen to be naked, then I don't really care for the modern vogue of severe downstairs shaving. Natural, that's what I like.....

Having said that, if plucking out the odd 'spiders leg' that protrudes beyond the swimming costume makes you feel better, that's fine with me - Its just the shaving I don't like.

Downstairs shaving????????????????? Believe me Johnny_t there is no way on this earth that I would put a razor anywhere near my 'downstairs bits' :eek: There are other methods of hair removal you know :D Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
johnny_t said:
Just a personal preference, but if ever happen to accidentally catch sight of 'pretty ladies' on the net, and they happen to be naked, then I don't really care for the modern vogue of severe downstairs shaving. Natural, that's what I like.....

Having said that, if plucking out the odd 'spiders leg' that protrudes beyond the swimming costume makes you feel better, that's fine with me - Its just the shaving I don't like.

Downstairs shaving????????????????? Believe me Johnny_t there is no way on this earth that I would put a razor anywhere near my 'downstairs bits' :eek: There are other methods of hair removal you know :D Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Its all a mystery to me - Wasn't any of that sort of thing back in my courting days (about 1991 when I was at the peak of my powers).....

One of my friends works in a beauty place and she has to do that "sort of thing" every day. On other people. Although she has told us that she has it done too.

johnny_t said:
Its all a mystery to me - Wasn't any of that sort of thing back in my courting days (about 1991 when I was at the peak of my powers).....

There was, you know.

Sponsored Links
Well I never saw any of it. Mind you, all the ones I saw did belong almost exclusively to hunt-saboteuring vegans and goths, so there could be a demographic impact, I guess.........

johnny_t said:

I heard it wasn't till 1998 that you progressed below the waist! :D

LMFAO brightness... who said I or we did fluffy posts???

ha ha ha , here is a prime example I guess :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yes, I have to admit to using hubs razor too!!!!!

deny it of course when its blunt when he does his face!!!

I do the spaniel eye thing... what me?? use your razor to shave my legs??!!!! :evil: :evil:

hermes said:
johnny_t said:

Grrrr !! Tell your wife from me that she's a big blabbermouth !! ;)

johnny_t said:
hermes said:
johnny_t said:

Grrrr !! Tell your wife from me that she's a big blabbermouth !! ;)

I just told her and she said say hello to JohnnyT and do they still call him pencild**k?

The ancient greeks, quite correctly, considered it a sign of virility...

toffee said:
yes, I have to admit to using hubs razor too!!!!!

deny it of course when its blunt when he does his face!!!

I do the spaniel eye thing... what me?? use your razor to shave my legs??!!!! :evil: :evil:

OMG Toffs, don't use his razor - you'll get spots! Nothing worse than an ingrown hair under the arm ouuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have my own Mach3 and heaven help them if any one of my 3 touch it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back