George Galloway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
While i loved his antics when he stuffed one up the Yanks when being questioned, even though it now looks dodgy. I cant stand the bloke and his antics in Big Brother actually showed what a tommy tanker he actually is, and lost him most of his support.

Today he was initially stopped from entering Egypt while trying to attend a peace protest over Iraq.

So what !! But who pays for this clown to go gallowvanting ;) around the world enjoying himself????

If the peace protest was in Iraq i wouldnt mind and maybe he may get kidnapped and beheaded live on the 10'oclock news and do us all a favour.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
While i loved his antics when he stuffed one up the Yanks when being questioned, even though it now looks dodgy. I cant stand the bloke and his antics in Big Brother actually showed what a tommy tanker he actually is, and lost him most of his support.

Today he was initially stopped from entering Egypt while trying to attend a peace protest over Iraq.

So what !! But who pays for this clown to go gallowvanting ;) around the world enjoying himself????

If the peace protest was in Iraq i wouldnt mind and maybe he may get kidnapped and beheaded live on the 10'oclock news and do us all a favour.

Shame he didn't go by ferry

Sponsored Links
Back