German revolution

Every now and again I wonder if Andy qualifies to be referred to Prevent.

Sponsored Links
The right wing is the biggest growing terrorist threat to the west,

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, they're always flying planes into tall buildings, squashing men women and children with cars and lorries, and going on bombing rampages on public transport and at teenyboppers' concerts. Thousands of young girls groomed and raped by skinheads. Wake up and get real, FFS!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Right wingers defending the growth of right wing terrorism. What a surprise

It doesn't mean it's better or worse than any other type. Its all bad

I find it fascinating that a major western country would or even could be usurped, and Germany at that with all the implications of previous leadership.

But how a group of 50 people could have "stormed the Reichstag" and "seized power", without control of the Police, Military or Paramilitary and with the attitudes of democratic western citizens to deal with and overcome, is unbelievable.

A group of non Christian’s going on some paint balling waffle some how Morphs into a terrorist triaining camp

A group of blokes discussing a what if question on how would they sieze power morphs into a terrorist plot

They were dangerous right-wing neo-nazi terrorists. They have a history of murder, violent attacks and racist, antisemitic conspiracy theories.
They consisted of some military ad ex-military personell.
But you'll think that's OK if you agree with their ideology.
You can dismiss their history of violence, if it coincides with your own views.

The right wing is the biggest growing terrorist threat to the west, a big problem for Britain, not just Germany
If you watch Corrie or ITV dramas it would appear so.

I wonder when Eastenders will have a plotline involving radical Islamists beheading soldiers, stabbing innocent shoppers in Albert Square market or bombing a concert at the Queen Vic?

I see the biggest "terrorist" threat to the UK to be something other than a random spotty teen in a flat reading Mein Kampf

For clarity, the UK redefined "terrorism" a while ago to make it more PC to avoid upsetting parts of the community

You might have missed the right wong terrorist who tried to burn people to death with Molotov cocktails recently. He only injured a few Home Office staff so it didn't get much press.

You might have missed the right wong terrorist who tried to burn people to death with Molotov cocktails recently. He only injured a few Home Office staff so it didn't get much press.
Was this one person really trying to overthrow the elected political system by violence and intimidation all on his own?

Now't wrong with a revolution. Us Brits seem scared of them, but they've swept Europe many times throughout history.

It made me laugh how people spoke about the people who stormed the US Capitol building. The US was founded on revolution, so if a large section of their population share a viewpoint, then in my view they're entitled to express it and attempt to take power if the issue is big enough.

Was this one person really trying to overthrow the elected political system by violence and intimidation all on his own?
They were planning on burning people to death with Molotov cocktails that they'd never met just because of political convictions.

That turned them from an attempted murderer to a terrorist. Similar to Lee Rigbys killer. There isn't much difference between the two in my eyes.

Now't wrong with a revolution. Us Brits seem scared of them, but they've swept Europe many times throughout history.

It made me laugh how people spoke about the people who stormed the US Capitol building. The US was founded on revolution, so if a large section of their population share a viewpoint, then in my view they're entitled to express it and attempt to take power if the issue is big enough.
Revolution is not just based on difference of opinion. It should be based on fundamental rights, mistreatment, and lack of fairness and legal process which force the masses to take up arms.

Not just because some part of the electorate don't like the policies of the other.

Iran, Russia, China, Zimbabwe may be candidates for revolution. Not Germany, nor any other modern democratic western state.

That's why this German situation is intriguing. There has been no widespread public demonstrations of discontent, so there is no basis for revolution. Which means if anything, it was just a power grab by a few, like a despot African or South American regime.

They were planning on burning people to death with Molotov cocktails that they'd never met just because of political convictions.

That turned them from an attempted murderer to a terrorist. Similar to Lee Rigbys killer. There isn't much difference between the two in my eyes.
Burning someone to death is not trying to overthrow the elected government. It's not terrorism.

Murdering someone based on the ideology of and on behalf of an agenda to alter political objectives and install a Caliphate is terrorism.

Revolution is not just based on difference of opinion. It should be based on fundamental rights, mistreatment, and lack of fairness and legal process which force the masses to take up arms.

Not just because some part of the electorate don't like the policies of the other.

Iran, Russia, China, Zimbabwe may be candidates for revolution. Not Germany, nor any other modern democratic western state.

That's why this German situation is intriguing. There has been no widespread public demonstrations of discontent, so there is no basis for revolution. Which means if anything, it was just a power grab by a few, like a despot African or South American regime.

I think their disagreement resonated amongst a huge section of society (rightly or wrongly, I don't really follow US politics). As their grievance was with who leads the country, in my mind it felt 'justified' that they revolt. Totally revolution-worthy stuff, especially as there were calls for amendments to be made to the very core mechanisms of the US political system.

Germany doesn't seem to be on the same page as this though I agree, although their (relatively short) history is peppered with attempts to seize power.

Sponsored Links
Back