Get Brexhit done

Sponsored Links
Have UK still not implemented the import controls regime?

I thought it was starting 1st Jan?

We've had over five years to hire and train additional Customs Officers and sanitary inspectors. I wonder how many have been recruited?

Have the EU still not implemented export controls or is 'rotten meat' par for the course over there.

It's your story, you fill in the gaps you left. Or don't you know?

I think you'll find it's Notch's story, I just quoted from his link.

Here's an idea John, why don't you jog on and find something on Facebook that proves 'Notch's story' wrong.

If you can't just post up something pro terrorism.

Sponsored Links
Clearly, any standard will do.
Most countries do not operate export controls, except on items like arms, drugs, dangerous goods, etc.
It's the import controls that are important. The one that UK have not yet properly implemented. :rolleyes:
But when perishable goods are kept waiting in long queues, the perishable goods become useless, even though they were perfectly acceptable when they were exported. :rolleyes:

Have the EU still not implemented export controls or is 'rotten meat' par for the course over there.
There's no requirement for export controls. :rolleyes:
It says here that the UK has control requirements for exporting food.

IMG_5957.png

If, as you say, the EU doesn't, would you agree that we have stricter controls for exporting food than they do?

It's the same both ways. The EHC is required to show the exports meet the health requirements of the importing country.

View attachment 328041

If, as you say, the EU doesn't, would you agree that we have stricter controls for exporting food than they do?
As Denso says, if the Trade Agreement requires the exporter to meet certain standards, there will be controls.
Bu that is academic. If the goods are exported and meet the required standards, there's no guarrantee they'll meet the standards at import into another country. Anything could happen. They could be stuck in queues at Dover.

Sponsored Links
Back