Get to know the Germans

M

midge123

Sunday nights at 9pm BBC2. I,ve been and stayed many times. I love it, Logical and great food and booze , interesting people and country. Don't believe there is no humour and one of the best desserts I've ever had, swarzerwaldkirschwasserparait

Sponsored Links
Interesting, I own a golf gti as my main car, I have all kraftwerk albums and read my posts on British complacency. Blow my own trumpet ,As I say if you want change you're gonna have to change

Sponsored Links
Exactly, ludites and philistines it's impossible. You people just don't get it do you.

Not at all, What makes you think you euro's want or will help with idiots running our country and dopes keep voting for 'em. Things have to change here first

British, French, Italian, German etc are all culturally different.
For instance, ask the Germans how they feel about the southern Europeans vis-a-vis their work ethic and the bail-outs.

If we were all the same, there would be a single pan-European currency which would work, unlike the Euro.

British, French, Italian, German etc are all culturally different.
For instance, ask the Germans how they feel about the southern Europeans vis-a-vis their work ethic and the bail-outs.

If we were all the same, there would be a single pan-European currency which would work, unlike the Euro.

Tony, the definition isn't about being the same... otherwise we'd all support Man City wouldn;t we?

Culturally Europe is so far removed from Brazil or Iran

And the far East.... would you know what to do with a squids' eye?

My post was more about political survival.... and we need Europe on board !! In Europe we are very similar !!!

what ignorance, Who owns Seat and Bugatti to name a couple.When I go to Italia loads of Germans. I'm angle saxon, what are you ?

My post was more about political survival.... and we need Europe on board !! In Europe we are very similar !!!

It's not politics, it's about economics. When Heath dragged us into Europe, he tied us to what has become a sclerotic ragbag of disparate nations. Instead, we should be turning away from Europe and looking further afield.
What would have happened had Blair had his way and taken us into the euro? The one good thing Brown did was keeping us out.

It's not politics, it's about economics. When Heath dragged us into Europe, he tied us to what has become a sclerotic ragbag of disparate nations. Instead, we should be turning away from Europe and looking further afield.
What would have happened had Blair had his way and taken us into the euro? The one good thing Brown did was keeping us out.

In context, "political" means reilgious !! we are about to enter siege mentality, and we need Europe ! (MMW)

have you blown the h/g yet ? Do you know anything about currency conversion or what it costs UK business? I thought not

Sponsored Links
Back