I've been accused of being a filth liar by Johndumb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On here I've been accused of not just been a liar but a filthy liar by Johndumb I haven't lied ........He might not like what I've said or the views I've shown I havent a problem with that.
In fact it's a badge of honour !!!!!
But what comes out in a recent post of his, is his snobbish attitude I believe he's refers to me as an old plumber and takes exceptional to the fact that prior to the referendum when asking customers how they would vote, virtually all said they'd vote for OUT maybe one might have said to stay .........this is across the whole spectrum of society ........think I was lying about that ? No
If you didn't like me relaying my experiances tough! I was interested in what people thought and they thought Out. You don't like it ? tough.

By the way Johndumb look up the word hyperbole. .....you don't think the bus was an example of that ? You have a strange way of taking things literally. It happened when I was referring to the possibility that we'd probably be speaking german now if the nazis had won ww2
Then you were compelled to retort you'd been speaking german to some friends as though I thought speaking german now was bad.

You're a clown.

Sponsored Links
On here I've been accused of not just been a liar but a filthy liar
That's because you are one.

gasbanni is telling a filthy lie and rewriting history, because he is a shameless troll and liar.

One of his repellent chums made a derogatory reference to "pork dodgers" so I commented disapprovingly. Trying to divert the guilt for his chum's words and attitudes should fool no-one

I don't know why you've chosen to remind us.

I've also accused, in the past, of being a liar, because you are one.

Sponsored Links

The three stooges should watch this then go buy the book. No not going to buy it myself, I already know what it exposes. The truth. :evil:

Shouldn't worry about Johnny, Gas. He said on here that I accused him of being a paedophile. When I showed him the post, which showed no such accusation, I asked him to show where the accusation was. He then completely ignored my questions as he had no answer. Will probably delete it soon to cover up for his dishonesty.

If anyone makes things up, it's John Doh!

Yep that's for sure him & joe 90 do like there porky pies :LOL:

Yep him & joe90 alter there posts & quotes to suit there own agenda :)

I just love the way Gasbag sees a post which mentions "some old plumber" and immediately runs about shouting "It's me! It's me!"

I wonder if he's brave enough to repost whatever the post was that he wrote, and that he thinks I was talking about. It will be interesting to see how much similarity it shows with his allegations above.

There u go he has altered the quote :rolleyes: again :)
You're so full of lies and fantasy, anything you say is like reading 'Alice in Wonderland'.
You've been proven to be a fantasist ad a liar so many times I don't take your comments seriously anymore.
You are, however, still a lying racist.

Wow!

DRM manages to sneak in an anti-Muslim post!

Who could have seen that coming!

You're so full of lies and fantasy, anything you say is like reading 'Alice in Wonderland'.
You've been proven to be a fantasist ad a liar so many times I don't take your comments seriously anymore.
You are, however, still a lying racist.

:LOL: You cannot find 1 example of me telling a porky pie :p or making a racist comment :p

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back