Languages

P

peaps

From an early age I have always been interested in foreign languages, comes from my interest in amateur radio.

I found that most English people expect others to speak English. I became very successfully with my amateur radio hobby because I spent time learning other languages.

I speak Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, German and Urdu

Trying to learn Arabic at the moment.

I love the Italian accent the best and love speaking to Italians on the radio.

Sponsored Links
i only speak scottish and when im abroad i point and talk louder, its very arrogant of us i know, but most holiday places are fluent english speakers, we will probably be buying a holiday villa in the algarve, and if we do i will try to learn portuguese to talk to the locals if we are to spend more time there, its only polite

What's rubber ducky in Polish?

Like you I know lots of languages - Mr Google does it all for me - just like he does it for you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if i cant learn the lingo i will buy an app for my iphone, it wont help speaking but if you scan over a document (ie menu haha) it changes it from one language to another so i wont starve

Sponsored Links
What's rubber ducky in Polish?

Like you I know lots of languages - Mr Google does it all for me - just like he does it for you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Difficult sending morse code while trying to translate off google :rolleyes:

You might be pleased to know we helped a Polish family settle down in England ;)

He's a great joiner :mrgreen:

From an early age I have always been interested in foreign languages, comes from my interest in amateur radio.

I found that most English people expect others to speak English. I became very successfully with my amateur radio hobby because I spent time learning other languages.

I speak Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, German, and ****** and gibberish

Trying to learn Arabic at the moment.

I love the Italian accent the best and love speaking to Italians on the radio.

I'll stick with english as I'm still trying to master it. :mrgreen:

Having been to Spain and it's islands many times, I'm fairly fluent in Spanish. Hows this,,,,, "Tres cervezas por favor? " ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back