Glass cabinet/cupboard doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been looking around an finding either limited sizes, or limited costs!

I am putting a cupboard in to the chimney breast in the bathroom and want to dor it with frosted glass doors, rather wooden doors. Something around 700mm high and 500mm wide or doubling up on 250mm's.
Can anyone recomend any good outlets where I can get these or similar sizes?

CP

Sponsored Links
Thats not far off a 500mm wide kitchen wall cabinet which are usually 720x500, most ranges have a glass option on the doors.

Failing that make up the carcase and any glazing shop will cut the glass to suit, you can either have the glass drilled and use a hinge similar to a kitchen hinge or use hinges that clamp to the glass like the first two.

I would go with "whitelaminate" glass as unlike etched it is smooth on both faces so does not mark as easily, looks like this and its safe in a bathroom

Jason

Hi Jason

Thanks for the info. Didnt think about getting them cut to actual size. Will google some glass places and see what they can do.

Had a look on ebay, which made me think about Ikea (!!!). They seem to have a range of aluminimum framed doors around the sizes I need so will pop down there this weekend.

Thanks again.

CP

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back