Glass Splashbacks for Kitchen

11 Mar 2014
Reaction score
United Kingdom

We have recently had an extension to our house giving us a nice large kitchen \ dining area. We are just putting the finishing touches to it and are looking to install a glass splashback behind our rangemaster.

We have searched online and found All Bright Glass and also looked locally and found Royston Glass who are just round the corner from us.

For something like this we are thinking of going local as we would want the company we decide on to install it.

Has anyone got any recommendations please?

Sponsored Links
Hi John
Ive had a few done, and always bought them direct from a local glazing company. Ive always taken in a template, got them to cut it and then installed it myself - but even if I was getting them to do the whole job Id still go local as any problems, such as the glass breaking, can be easily dealt with. You can also go into their showroom and see the colours for real ( if your going for a painted glass) and not what your computer monitor shows you. Supports your local firms as well.

Hope this helps you make up your mind.
Definitely make a template and definitely use your local glass merchant. Or consider using clear Perspex sheet and painting the back yourself to whatever colour you prefer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links