Glaxey flex 20 wireless

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Probably a really daft question but I am trying to establish how many wireless zones the flex 20 will support and how many wireless devices (assuming can have more than one wireless device per zone)?

I have the standard panel with the add on RF board - how many zones/devices does this support and can you just add more RF boards to expand once that is full?

Finally will the flex work with the Honeywell evohome wireless sensors (eg DO8EZS door sensor)?

Thanks
Tim

Sponsored Links
Not sure where galaxyguy is at the minute, but he iss probably the best person here to answer your question.

Firstly wireless is usually one device one zone, unless the device its self exists as two sensors, ie a wireless shock and door contact, even then some systems put the door contact and the shock on separate zones.

I don't do galaxy systems but this link maybe of use to you https://www.security.honeywell.com/uk/product-repository/galaxy-flex-20

You're limited by the panel zone count, so 12 hard wired and 8 wireless for the FX20. Yes, the DO8EZS work with the Flex.

I think you messaged me via ebay regarding the above :)

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

Probably a really daft question but I am trying to establish how many wireless zones the flex 20 will support and how many wireless devices (assuming can have more than one wireless device per zone)?

I have the standard panel with the add on RF board - how many zones/devices does this support and can you just add more RF boards to expand once that is full?

Finally will the flex work with the Honeywell evohome wireless sensors (eg DO8EZS door sensor)?

Thanks
Tim

Tim, can you enable private messages? I cannot PM you on diynot at the moment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back