DSC Wireless Motion Sensor Compatability

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m hoping that someone could advise... I have 6 wireless motion sensors WLS904L-433EU and a smoke detector WLS-906NB-433EU. I’ve used DLS 5 to program the RFK5501 ENG keypad which is connected to the PC1832 V4.6 board. The wireless module V5.3 is enrolled, all serials are in and each zone (zone 9 and onwards) has been assigned and set to 05 Interior, Stay–Away, and 109 – 8 Wireless/AML Zone has been set to yes.

All wireless devices are working with flashing LED’s as expected. The alarm doesn’t see any faults or open zones when the sensors are triggered with movement. I can arm the alarm and set the alarm off with the tamper trigger in the bell box, but can’t trigger the alarm with the sensors.

I’ve spent hours trying to Google this problem with not much success, could I be right in thinking that these wireless devices are not compatible with the RFK5501? It’s worth mentioning that although the devices are 433EU, the keypad is from the US, although the frequency of the wireless receiver in the keypad also operates on 433mhz.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

David

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
................................. It’s worth mentioning that although the devices are 433EU, the keypad is from the US, although the frequency of the wireless receiver in the keypad also operates on 433mhz.
I think that says it all, (US), I would not expect something from the US to work here, conversely the same to be said about EU devices in the US.

Unless they have been made in the US specifically for EU that is, no matter what the frequency is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back