Gledhill Torrent indirect heat store suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm intending to put a Torrent heat store into my loft exension and was wondering two things: Since it is vented, I'm assuming it's a suitable candidate for a DIY job...? Where can I get one from? :)

I've seen them at www.gasapplianceguide.co.uk, but that's it.

Ta.

Sponsored Links
ratbert said:
Hi,

I'm intending to put a Torrent heat store into my loft exension and was wondering two things: Since it is vented, I'm assuming it's a suitable candidate for a DIY job...?
Seems reasonable for DIY - I take it that you have basic practical skills and that you can follow MIs to the letter?

Where can I get one from?
I don't know. You could ask your local merchant, or use the Gledhill web site enquiry form to ask Gledhill who your local stockist is.

Thanx for link, Softus.......nice coatofarms :LOL: ....I`ll get one done and maybe it`ll blag lack of corgi, part p, oftec,hetec.etc. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back