Glow-worm Ascot 1.4S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Glow-worm Ascot 1.4S water heater which is switching on to heat the water and as soon as the water gets up to temperature it starts to go cold again.

I've had a British Gas engineer out to check it and he says the problem is due to limescale build up. He told my wife that a part needed replacing, but due to the age of the appliance he can no longer get the parts.

Unfortunately, he didn't tell us what the part name/number was so we can try and source the part ourselves for them to install and when we ring British Gas they haven't got the details to hand.

I'd be grateful if anyone could possibly advise if they know what the part is so I can see if I can source it anywhere.

Also if you know any places to source the parts that would be really helpful as well.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back