Glow worm climapro rf programming problem??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Glow worm ultracom 24cxi and have just had a Climapro RF thermostat and programmer installed.

The problem I'm having is when programming the device to 'timed' mode, it goes onto timed eco, and I can't get it to go onto timed comfort? anyone know how to swap this over? everything works fine and after ringing the technical helpline (@ 60p/min) they didn't know how to do it and told me to ring the installer and get a new one? Thanks :(

Sponsored Links
It's ok sorted now, The timer function shows eco during the timed function when the programmer isn't timed to come on, but reverts to comfort during the times as programmed, Thanks anyway :mrgreen:

make sure you activate the room modulation, i think it comes factory set off. Its a useful function and offers the same advantages as opentherm control.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back