Glow worm climapro rf question/help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_0531.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG
hi.i have a glow worm ultra power sxi and my climapro rf recently came up with the rf error on my remote unit rendering it useless and leaving me with basic timed settings set by the boiler front panel. And no thermostat to kick in when the temp drops as it's all controlled by the rf unit.

The red light on the pcb near the boiler is permanently lit which as far as I can see indicates a fault. I found a good replacement used board on e bay which matches exactly as far as connections/part numbers etc. The used board arrived today and I plugged it in but same issue just a red light. Am I missing something here? I assumed the pcb was at fault but I'm putting my faith in this used one being good. Is there anything else that can fail? Or do I need to reset something? Thanks for any help. (Pics added for clarity)

Sponsored Links
You have a pairing issue between devices.

1) Replace the original PCB.
2) Turn off power to boiler
3) Take remote unit off the wall and remove batteries.
4) Take unit to the receiver at the boiler
5) Power up boiler
6) Replace batteries in remote (new ones preffered)

Units should now pair and a green led should come on at the receiver.

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back