GLOW WORM COMPACT

B

BOB..DOLE

I cant find the filling loop on this combi does anyone know where it might be i have check almost every where but i am unable to locate it. Does anyone know where it could be.

Sponsored Links
There is no filling loop on the boiler. It must be fitted on the pipework to the boiler. We usually fit them below the boiler for easy access.

Just loop for a flexible connection between two pipes.

MSB said:
There is no filling loop on the boiler. It must be fitted on the pipework to the boiler. We usually fit them below the boiler for easy access.

Just loop for a flexible connection between two pipes.

Ihave looked under the boiler but no connections i found the flex connection pipe on top off the boiler i took the bath panel off to see if it was in their but no joy so the only place i can think it might be is under the floor boards or the fitters have not put the connections on the pipe work.

i have looked at the manual and according to these the filling loop is on the heating flow rather than the heating return is this correct on this model.

Not tank fed, is it?
No reason FL shouldn't be on the flow. Arison mffi's internal loop is on the flow, eg.
Saves chilling a hot hex.

Sponsored Links
so the only place i can think it might be is under the floor boards or the fitters have not put the connections on the pipe work.

if so how did they fill the system :?: :?:

i have known the loop to be in a bedroom

the boiler was in the kitchen a floor and opposite side of the house away :evil: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back