GLOW WORM CRAP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have had problem with my glow worm boiler so phoned glow worm fix price fee £260 for repair what a load of rubbish the engineer came he had not got a clue what he was doing could not fix it and then charged us £80 call out BEWARE DONT CALL GLOWWORM RUBBISH

Sponsored Links
I don't think they should be doing that.

Instead of rubbishing them I would suggest that you comp[lain to them that he failed to fix it, charged you a fee, and ask them to send someone who can.

I now wonder if that is the G-W policy to charge if they cannot fix? Or tit went into the engineers pocket?

OR are you not telling us the full truth and it was all sludged up which they will NOT fix.

An independent is likely to be cheaper and will do any work required to repair.

Tony Glazier

It depends, if it was not a problem with the boiler and the fault is system related then they will charge you for the privilege of calling them out. They will only fix a boiler problem on the £260 fixed repair. If you'd of gone for the slightly more expensive cover, they will cover some system faults and you get 12 months boiler cover as well. What boiler do you have and what is the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back