Glow worm Micron 50ff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My micron 50ff has stopped working have replaced thermistor, air pressure switch and control board still will not start up. I am getting LED flashing sequence that is indicating lighting sequence - fan/APS condition any help much appreciated ??

Sponsored Links
My micron 50ff has stopped working have replaced thermistor, air pressure switch and control board still will not start up. I am getting LED flashing sequence that is indicating lighting sequence - fan/APS condition any help much appreciated ??

would've been cheaper to call glow worm out! Sounds like the fan venturi is dirty or the aps tubes blocked. Glow worm do a fixed price repair for £215. 01773 828100

Have noticed upon start up sequence the fan moves slightly and then nothing else happens do you think it's the fan assembly at fault ?

Have noticed upon start up sequence the fan moves slightly and then nothing else happens do you think it's the fan assembly at fault ?

try wd40 on it and spin it with a screwdriver with the power and demand on.

Sponsored Links
Thanks we now have heating/hot water again, should have come here first and saved myself £250.00 though ! Thanks !

Thanks we now have heating/hot water again, should have come here first and saved myself £250.00 though ! Thanks !

maybe a maintenance contract with glow worm would be a good idea! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back