Gloworm Back Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help ?

My son and daughter in law moved into a house which has a Gloworm fire and back boiler .

On switching off the central heating for the summer they can't find any button to set the timer to just hot water . There just doesn' t seem to be anything on the timer which indicates hot water only . can anyone help please. I think the timer says servowarm on it . :(

Sponsored Links
manual three port valve in cylinder cupboard.turn it over to desired position.

fitz1 said:
manual three port valve in cylinder cupboard.turn it over to desired position.

Thank you for your help.Is this valve actually on the tank or simply in the cupboard somewhere? Is it marked 'hot water ' and does it have to be turned back in the winter ? Does this then give hot water according to the setting on the timer , eg twice a day. Sorry to be thick but I have never come across a system like this before and it will be useful for them to know what they are looking for when I pass your message on .. Much appreciated :O) .

Sponsored Links
trace the pipe back from about half way down ur cylinder , should lead u to the valve. it should say servowarm on it , i think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back