Gloworm Boiler Ignition Fault

Managed to solve the problem, but a little too late after buying a gas valve :rolleyes: . Nevermind, at least it has been diagnosed. After fitting a new gas valve the same symptoms still occured so after some inspiration we tried bypassing the programmer and low and behold boiler starts up. So dodgy programmer. Anybody want a 2nd hand, fully operational gas valve really good price ;)

Sponsored Links
Sorry Kev it wasnt meant to apportion blame just to let you and others know if they ever have any problems. It was my fault anyway as I should have gone into more detail with my description of the problem in the first place. Because when we first tested all the electrics we were getting correct voltages for that second the burner lit up, but as soon as it cut out the voltages went to zero :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back