glowworm 24ci f14

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all , i have a glow worm 24ci combi , i cant get a constant flow of hot water just warm`s up a little then goes cold again repeating over and over again , error code f14 keeps popping up but does not shut the combi off , to make things worse i have misplaced my manual :oops: and all the link`s ive found so far are dead end`s . any help much appreciated , thanx in advance

Sponsored Links
to make things worse i have misplaced my manual icon_redface.gif and all the link`s ive found so far are dead end`s . any help much appreciated , thanx in advance

e mail me or put yours in your profile ;)

I dont know about the code.

However, the symptom you describe is typical of a blocked plate heat exchanger.

Tony

Sponsored Links
14 and flashing red led
over temperature on primary water circuit
as tony said check plate heat exchanger.

steve

thank`s kevplumb , gonna try heat exchange but just realised c/h been left on where i checked it was working :rolleyes: , think i`ll let things cool down first

tony / steve you were spot on , when i finally removed heat exchange it was clear to see the build up inside . thank's all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back