Go-between paid £21m in taxpayer funds for NHS PPE

You always get people that get rich during a crisis, not saying it's right, just stating the facts. And there's a difference between the moral and process arguments. You can argue it's morally wrong to benefit financially like this, however if the process allows it to happen ...

I'll level with you, if I'd had a small (maybe even dormant) company that ticked enough boxes to jump into the PPE game, I'd have been tempted. However my intention would have been to deliver on what I promised.

Sponsored Links
Absolute rubbish.

At the time the local leaders, MPs etc were saying use local authorities to do test and trace.

Brilliant, if only the local authorities weren't all 'off work' at the time. Have they gone back yet?

You always get people that get rich during a crisis, not saying it's right, just stating the facts. And there's a difference between the moral and process arguments. You can argue it's morally wrong to benefit financially like this, however if the process allows it to happen ...

I'll level with you, if I'd had a small (maybe even dormant) company that ticked enough boxes to jump into the PPE game, I'd have been tempted. However my intention would have been to deliver on what I promised.
Agree mate same here im gutted i wasn't able to cash in on it.

BUT. At the same time if our Government really have played us like a fiddle and spaffed billions for their pension pots i want to see a mofo banged up for it. Even if i dread to say we end up with Queer Charmer, then so be it, they deserved it.

(let me add the above im sure addles with the 'anti RWR' brains on here, that someone can have such an unpolarised view is he an undercover lefty or a double agent fascist)

It’s not a good time for leadership (politician wise) at the moment.
Ed Davy is a non entity. Starmer is a vacuous weasel.

Sponsored Links
Basically, the conservatives are not really pulling up trees but absolutely no credible opposition.

"Your even dumber than I thought. The contract was given to Saiger an American who subcontracted the work to the Spanish guy."

What has "Your even dumber than I thought. The contract was given to Saiger an American who subcontracted the work to the Spanish guy." got to do with what I wrote?

Basically, the conservatives are not really pulling up trees but absolutely no credible opposition.
Absolutely agree the Tories are getting away at being **** because it's a battle of the sh'ttest and they're somehow losing!

That’s quite a nice post for you. No insults. Keep up the positivity, it’s nice to see!!

Sponsored Links
Back