God or country

We are the most intelligent ANIMAL on the planet, that is all.
Religion, to some, is a way of softening death when it comes.
According to the gloom and doom merchants we are destroying the planet are we that clever then?

Sponsored Links
as sugested in the Matrix... we are nothing but a virus on the face of this planet.. we consume all and then move on..

God is a construct of those in power to controll the idiot masses..

god says do this.. and don't do that.....

the big bang my ar## ,between 10 & 20 billion :eek: :confused: not million ,when i hear between 10 & 20 billion like it 10 mins ago i know its buls### i can smell it from hear phewoooo :LOL: get a grip nutty professor ;)

Sponsored Links
the big bang my ar## ,between 10 & 20 billion :eek: :confused: not million ,when i hear between 10 & 20 billion like it 10 mins ago i know its buls### i can smell it from hear phewoooo :LOL: get a grip nutty professor ;)

And your explanation for the existence of the Universe is............ :confused:

trazor did someone knitt ,it about 80 trillion years ago :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: its life jim but not as we know it :LOL: :LOL: clingon to that :LOL: :LOL: scotty beam us up:cool: bang ha ha ha he he he he :LOL: i ,ve wetted em now ;)

I've got no time for it, they preach love but spread hatred, I live in a small community so know everyone well, and the church goers are certainly not the most christian amongst us.
It does worry me that intelligent people have been believing this stuff for many years, I often wonder if there is something in it, I don't think its been well thought out, I was talking to a friend about my dad who's got cancer and is dying, her dad is also suffering with cancer and he's a church canon, and I said that it must be comforting for him having religion,complete faith that he's going to a better place, she told me that he's not sure! blimey! I was shocked by that. I know my dad is scared but thought her dad would be prepared, well were all dying aren't we, but I don't think we really believe it.

Amen to that...

Sponsored Links
Back