Golf Joke

A man is flying from USA to Australia and isn't looking forward to the long flight until he finds himself sitting next to a stunning woman. "Ok", he thinks. "How am I going to start up a conversation with this woman,"

He notices that she is reading a book, and so asks, "What’s the book your reading?"
"Well, its about sexual statistics," she says. "Really?" he replies, "what kind of statistics are they?"

"Well, here’s one for you. Did you know that according to this book, the American Indian has on average the longest penis of any race and Polish men have the thickest penises!" "Oh, and by the way my name's Tina" she says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Tina," replies the man, "My name's Tonto Kawalski."

Sponsored Links
Back to Golf jokes :LOL:

Man is having a golf lesson from the pro. He puts the ball on the tee, and takes a mighty swing at the ball. Unfortunately he hooks it and it hits the trunk of a tree, bounces off and hits a motorcyclist on the road next to the course. The motorcyclist swerves with the shock and goes straight into an oncoming car and a massive pile-up ensues.

The man is distraught. "What do I do?", he asks the pro.

"Don't worry", says the pro, " it's just your grip which is wrong."

Sponsored Links
Bill, Ralph, and Fred gathered for a round of golf on Mother's Day. The men were quite surprised at being "let go" for the day, and each wanted to know how the other got away from their wife.

Fred said, "I purchased a dozen red roses for my wife, and she was so happy that she let me go."

Ralph said, "I purchased a diamond ring for my wife, and she was so thrilled with me that she let me go."

Bill said, "I woke up this morning, rolled over, looked at my wife, and said to her: `Golf course or inter-course,' and she said: 'Make sure to put on a nice warm jumper dear." :D :D :D

Back