Good timer for Vaillant ECOTEC PRO 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am getting a Vaillant ECOTEC PRO 28 boiler installed soon. The price includes "Wireless EPH Roomstat".

I asked the installer's office on the details and they say its the standard unit that I can carry around the house and also gives a standard 7 day timer. So I guess this a "Thermostat + Timer" as a pair? When probed further, he advised getting a NEST at ~£300 extra!

We are in need of a programmable timer that gives us at least four timers every day and two extra timers for weekend. Could someone please suggest a good value timer that meets these needs and is compatible with Ecotec Pro 28?

The old boiler is Ravenheat CSI85T and the built in timer is perfectly suited for our needs (rest of boiler is rubbish BTW).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Why not look at Vaillants own VSmart, simple up and down stat on the wall, but with full internet conectivitey and ability to set multiple time windows and temps. Also can automatically modulate the system temperature based on how much heat is needed, can get graphs of useage and alerts to your phone if the boiler develops an issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back