Good Value 12 Channel Amp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I’m after a good quality 12 channel value for money amplifier for ceiling speakers around my house. Any suggestions? Thanks, Chris

Sponsored Links
Not got any answers for you but you might want to provide a bit more detail- what power output do you want at each speaker, what sort of cabling you have installed (or are planning to install), what sort of speakers do you have/plan to get, what sort of control system you want on the thing, how many concurrent different sources are you planning on using simultaneously....

Hi,
I’m after a good quality 12 channel value for money amplifier for ceiling speakers around my house. Any suggestions? Thanks, Chris

It not something I have been involved in for a number of years. But the most cost effective and widely used (in commercial type setups with large numbers of speakers) are the 100v speaker / 100v pa or install type amps. If you search "install amplifier for multiple speakers" you will see some options. Some packages with speakers.

Some planning and expertise is needed to get the system to work to it's best potential and get wiring and switching or volume controls properly sited and installed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back