Google Nest Thermostat E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Siemens RAA02 and want to install Google Nest Thermostat E with Heatlink

Can I replace the room thermostat it has wires in 1 and 2 and earth, or do I have to take out controller.

Really not sure what either wires are for and where they go into Google Heatlink.

Sponsored Links
you dont need the earth wire with the nest E but it has to be terminated safely, your timer will have to be set to constantly on and let the nest E over ride it, or disconnected and links put in

Does it matter which way round the two wires from Siemens thermostat go into Google Heatlink?

Does it matter which way round the two wires from Siemens thermostat go into Google Heatlink?
It is not a heatlink, that is a different thing, nope the two wires go in to Com and NO on the nest E doesnt matter which way round it is simply a switch

Sponsored Links
Thanks, wasn't sure as followed instructions through but as wires are just numbered and Google instructions where asking for COM and No it was a bit confusing.

Not really you only have two wires to use and it doesnt matter how you connect them,nest will never advise colours as they mean absolutely nothing in a heating system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back