Government meddling?

Sponsored Links
Eh?

What has buying newspapers got to do with internet news sources......

Do you know what a Personal Computer is?

Is that a computer that one personally owns ? Like for instance a lap top ?

None.
My intro page on my PC is a series of news articles from hundreds of different news sources. You can always spot anything from the Tory right wing garbage because the headline is always about how bad the EU (apparently) is. Rare anything positive is posted about Brexit, rather they waste their energy diverting gammon attention to the 'demonic' EU. Pathetic.

So as you read all these articles how come you are not clued up
Than

And don’t know that migrants are getting in boats and coming across the channel from France ??

Blimey the remoaners in here even attempted to blame the UK for starting this covid pandemic

:ROFLMAO:

Dare say some of the remoaner fruit Cakes
Will attempt to blame the UK for this monkey pox caper

Sponsored Links
Putin type :ROFLMAO: tactics
Extreme right wing moron. Birds of a feather news outlets 'The Trio' (wail express torygraph) have been shamelessly lying about Brexit and the EU for years. And they still haven let up even though we have left the EU.

Look at UK Tories and USA right wing politicians to see where Putin and his acolytes have their support.

Extreme right wing moron. Birds of a feather news outlets 'The Trio' (wail express torygraph) have been shamelessly lying about Brexit and the EU for years. And they still haven let up even though we have left the EU.

Look at UK Tories and USA right wing politicians to see where Putin and his acolytes have their support.

Dunno Noseall I don’t read any articles from the trio on line or purchase there news papers

I will
Leave that to you and other remoaners :ROFLMAO:

So no different from you then?
Brexit has been utter shít so far. As soon as 'The Trio' start publishing ANYTHING positive about Brexit, I'll let you know. One poster on the forum said it may take 300 years. A more optimistic estimate from Ree Smogg said it could take as little as half a decade. Sorry boyo, but I'll keep chuntering about the Brexit shítshambles for as least as long as you lot moaned about Europe. 25+ years and counting.(y)

Brexit has been utter shít so far. As soon as 'The Trio' start publishing ANYTHING positive about Brexit, I'll let you know. One poster on the forum said it may take 300 years. A more optimistic estimate from Ree Smogg said it could take as little as half a decade. Sorry boyo, but I'll keep chuntering about the Brexit shítshambles for as least as long as you lot moaned about Europe. 25+ years and counting.(y)

Well glad you keep up with articles from the trio keep up the good work
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And keep yer eye out for russian infiltrators

One has to see what is being fed to the moron masses.

Exactly how I see it Noseall

The masses will believe any pile of poo that is peddled about by those who assume they occupy the interlectual high ground :ROFLMAO:

;)

Blimey the pearls of wisdom imparted by the interlectual
Elite in here has def been an eye
Opener

The Russians have taken over the country and infiltated HM government :ROFLMAO:

Nazis infiltrators :ROFLMAO:

Migrants in France getting on boats in France launching boats from France has nowt to do with the french :ROFLMAO:

This covid pandemic is the Uks fault apparently it was started by some bloke from Essex who went to Austria eat a snitzel nowt to do with China :ROFLMAO:

Has any one found a UK
link about this recent assination in Japan ? Blimey there must be some type of UK connection ????

Exactly how I see it Noseall

The masses will believe any pile of poo
And yet rags like the wail are proven to be unreliable yet the idiots still suck it up. It needs someone to monitor the garbage they swallow. Fox news morons are the same stamp.

And yet rags like the wail are proven to be unreliable yet the idiots still suck it up. It needs someone to monitor the garbage they swallow. Fox news morons are the same stamp.

If you say so noseall u are obviously on a mission to bring light to the darkness

I don’t watch Fox News
I don’t read the wail
I don’t read the telegraph
The sun etc etc

Or read access any of there on line content

I
Occasionally ( 2 or 3 times a week ) buy the “I”

Sponsored Links
Back