Grant Vortex Pro Combi

Sponsored Links
Its not for not liking them. I don't do vapourising cause I've never bothered to find out how to work on them. Must be missing something if Bournbrook's aren't doing them.

Thanks for the many pieces of advise. However, I am, to be honest further forward to answering the initial questions......... Can one of you heating gurus take a minute and answer them please..... Bearing in mind, I know nothing of the sysem at all. Excuse my ignorance.........

Sponsored Links
Many oil boiler manufacturer's require the boiler to be commissioned by an OFTEC technician for the guarantee to be validated. They don't normally require an OFTEC to install. Read the manufacturer's instructions.

Get on the OFTEC website and find your local OFTEC guys and ask them to commission only and sign off the record book or whatever. Some will.....some won't. (Avoid them in future because thay are too big for there oily boots! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back