grants vortex e21 external oil fired combi boiler getting to hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one out there please help me I have a grant vortex e21 external combi boiler that loses pressure once a day I have replaced expansion vessel PVR all auto air vents but the PVR just dips once its hot the pressure never goes over 2 bars but I cant seem to turn down the temperature you cant put your hands on the radiator s because they are to hot it has no effect on the heat they are putting out even if I turn the boiler stat right down. The system is only just over 2 years old

Sponsored Links
Still under warranty then? Where did the installer go?

Are the thermostats fitted right down into their pockets? If they have worked loose they may not be detecting the full temperature of the boiler.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately not still under warranty and as for the guy that install it no where to be found and yes thermostat right in cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back