Great Britain has fallen, UK next ...

Do you want to see Scotland and Wales leave the UK?

• Yes, England should rule alone!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, the GB and the UK must survive!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Soon we really will be Little Britain again. And, Scotland is looking more likely to leave sooner than expected. So the UK will be, England, Wales and Northern Ireland. And if Wales leaves ...

There won't be much left of us soon!

scotland.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
yeah, seems that was wrong! I stand corrected.
Great just came from the fact that one part of the islands was bigger than the rest ... Great Britain the old name for England, Scotland, Wales then?
Didn't know that!

Thats the difference between us and America.

Trujp is trying to make America great again, but Britain is already Great :ROFLMAO:

If we lose the bit of heather off the top, Itll be Extra Great Britain (y)

Sponsored Links
If Scotland does leave, what will it be called?

Obviously Great Britain would still be Great Britain, but the UK would not be The UK of GB & NI; it would be The UK of B & NI.

Perhaps we could rename it the United States of Britain then alphabetically it would move to its rightful position after brexit of immediately under the USA.

Why haven't feminists called for it to be named The UQ of GB & NI? Hurry, not much time left.

Are you sure?

A lot on here think so.

Is Great Missenden wonderful or just bigger than Little Missenden?

I used to live there! Little missenden, is of course very cutesy, Red lion isn't a bad pub, but the cross keys & George inn, aren't bad.

If Scotland want to be governed by an ex krankie ........but they don't do they they want to remain part if the UK.

Well, again Scottish independence is also very complicated, I hope for everyone's sake they are given balanced and truthful advice on what that would entail.

balanced and truthful advice on what that would entail.

Who from ? some English Politician? or just the entire English Parliament? or some English, person wHo has never been further north than Newcastle [under Lyme]

What I find odd is that there is this headlong dash to "break free" from the EU

BUT???

If Scotland wants to do a "brexit" from England ---- OOOooo NO---NO--- NO

Sounds like some sort of Hyprocacy somewhere but I cannot just put my finger on it?

Sponsored Links
Back