Great Labour Saving Inventions

Sponsored Links
I noticed they were still in a carton tho...or would be some kind of packaging--how are the lazy bas!!tards going to get past that?...and why bother? you can get everything ready made (freezer section of the local market) to be blasted in the m/w in 15 secs or less.

;)

I'm not lazy!

I just couldn't exert myself to crack a couple of eggs without having to lie down afterwards! ;)

You can thank god for the greatest labour saving invention of all....

WOMEN!!

Sponsored Links
I dont think lazyness is the word here, but perhaps the frustration when you crack an egg and a bit of shell falls into the container, then trying to sift out the piece. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:LOL: Bet its not eggs you've got on your mind ;)

Personally I think it the perfect solution for all the people who run round like maniacs doing everything in a hurry.

Prefer my eggs whole

Still love that story of someone ordering an omelette from little chef, only to be told that they hadn't been delivered yet :rolleyes:

how do they keep the whites and the yolks seperate?

these are not a new invention..

jamie oliver told about them ages ago on some program about free range eggs..

it's all the eggs that are cracked or too small etc.. so that they don't have to waste them..

how do they keep the whites and the yolks seperate?

these are not a new invention..

jamie oliver told about them ages ago on some program about free range eggs..

it's all the eggs that are cracked or too small etc.. so that they don't have to waste them..

Personally I use the shells around my plants to deter slugs. I hope they make these by-products available for sale. It'll save me so much effort to crush my own:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back