Are they out there?

yeh it's been nice out lately hasn't it ,lol.

i'm going for a walk , beatifully scenic place, pendle hill.

Sponsored Links
More of an assumption really because there is accurate no measurement,only a guesstimate

Accurate enough to know that it would take a very long time for our nearest neighbours to reach us.

based upon our knowledge.

Fact (as we know it) It is not possible to accelerate beyond the speed of light. However, there is nothing to suggest you cannot travel faster than the speed of light.

If aliens were to visit the planet, I for one would be worried. After all what is most talk about when we mention visiting other planets, yep, colonisation.

If they have the technology to visit our planet, then I would hazzard a guess that we would not be able to do much about it.

As for the original question, are we alone, I reckon that is very unlikely.

More of an assumption really because there is accurate no measurement,only a guesstimate

Accurate enough to know that it would take a very long time for our nearest neighbours to reach us.

based upon our knowledge.

Fact (as we know it) It is not possible to accelerate beyond the speed of light. However, there is nothing to suggest you cannot travel faster than the speed of light.

If aliens were to visit the planet, I for one would be worried. After all what is most talk about when we mention visiting other planets, yep, colonisation.

If they have the technology to visit our planet, then I would hazzard a guess that we would not be able to do much about it.

As for the original question, are we alone, I reckon that is very unlikely.

i'm sure it says in the bible that we live side by side with another creation,

or does that just mean politicians :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back