Are they out there?

Sponsored Links
Whilst this article doesn't prove of any excistence of exterrestial life it certainly does little to disprove of it.

No it doesn't.

But what does, is the fact that any life form with the intelligence, wherewithal and a few spare decades to get to our planet, would surely at least want to make contact.

Or take something.

Or give us something.

Yet another of those questions which can never be disproved. If we ever get in touch with an alien, it is proved, if we don't get in touch with one then we just have to wait a bit longer eh!
It is the same as the existence of a 'God' or the Bertrand Russell's Orbiting Tea Pot.
Silly arguments which can never be disproved.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps it is but vast buildings and monuments have been built for the believers,but none for non believers has far as i know.So believing must hold some sway.

vast buildings and monuments have been built for the believers,but none for non believers has far as i know.So believing must hold some sway.

I could also point out that "vast buildings and monuments have been DESTROYED by believers" with very great loss of life, but I cannot think of any war that has been started by an atheist.

If there is any thing out there that's basing it on our limited ability of travel.

Based more on physics really. The nearest planet beyond our own solar system is 10.5 light years away.

Also, humans could travel further if they could overcome the fact that we need tonnes of water to survive a long journey and that water needs transporting beyond our gravitational pull.

If we discovered water on say, the Moon and were able to set up a launch site there, then the effects of a low lunar gravity would not be as restrictive as here on Earth.

I could also point out that "vast buildings and monuments have been DESTROYED by believers" with very great loss of life, but I cannot think of any war that has been started by an atheist.

So Hitler and his like were doing gods work?

Based more on physics really. The nearest planet beyond our own solar system is 10.5 light years away. .

More of an assumption really because there is no accurate measurement,only a guesstimate

So Hitler and his like were doing gods work?

In a word, YES:

Hitler seeking power, wrote in Mein Kampf. "... I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews. I am doing the Lord's work."

why does everyone (believers and non believers) bring god into their own
acts of barbarism .

everyone can see around them and find the truth,

humans have all the negative traits of greed, jealousy,envy etc. so look at yourselves before you look upwards and pass the blame (both you above)

where are you going?

Sponsored Links
Back