£18,000,000 a day almost and dome idiots in here thinks that's ok !!!

Sponsored Links
The pound will be seen as a safe currency and money will pour in to this country

Ha ha! The old gasbag is 100% reversing from the truth! Anyone can see that the reverse is happening!

Anyone can see that the reverse is happening!
Based on what? That the value of the pound hasn't budged since the referendum and the other financial metrics have actually bounced back? Where is this inexorable decline you're alluding to?
Simpsons.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A very amusing graph which you claim shows that at the beginning of the time period you show (dates not shown) nobody knew that a referendum was coming and there was a risk that UK would vote to leave EU.

However, since, in fact, everybody knew that a referendum was coming, your graph actually shows that the nearer it got, and the more anxious people became of a "Quit" vote, the further the pound dropped. And when the news finally came in, it plummeted and has not recovered.

BTW your blue line is wrong.

Edit 14.10
He's altered his graph now. But it's still nonsense.

And he's added the General Election, which pig-boy won by appealing to his anti-EU conservatives and promising a referendum.

Until he alters his graph again, you can see it shows that the decline began with pig-boy's election, and plummeted the day the referendum results came out. And that his blue line is already shown to be wrong, since it doesn't fit the post-referendum decline.

His graph even shows a brief spike upwards where lots of people, including Farage and Boris, thought the Quitters would lose.

Last edited:
That graph is as stoopid as Elfi's "UK is third most populous country with more than 50 million people", or my "I came third in the London marathon, well for those who's birthday is in September, and were dressed in fancy dress, and surname begins with S!" :rolleyes:
Wise words from the guy who doesn't know that you have to pay to use the Dartford crossing

That the value of the pound hasn't budged since the referendum

Yes and one British pound was worth 1.1036 euros back in April 2016.
Today its worth 1.13 euro.
Today I can buy more fuel for my pound than in april. Makes a mockery about what jd has been saying.

Sponsored Links
Back