UFO on Look North?

Sponsored Links
I think it might be a reflection from within the studio hitting the screen behind, if you stop play the video there is another reflection towards the bottom right upright of the bridge (0:15), both coincide with the newsreader moving to his left, You occassionally will see reflections like this if someone like a floor manager or cameraman moves a monitor and the screen catches the studio lights or I think on this occasion its his white paperwork being revealed as he moves to his left , his backlight will have lit his scripts on the desk and as he moves his arm you see the edge of the paperwork, angles give the illusion of movement as his arm reveals more of the paper?

Sussed it, its his chrome armrest, his backlight is hitting it towards his left arm(camera right side) and as he swivels his chair and moves his body the reflection of the armrest moves across the screen behind. (0:08-0:10) the other reflection is the upright of the armrest.

Well it's a good theory but I can't imagine a reflected light would be so bright on a screen - and why has it never happened before?

No doubt it's something like that but I would have expected the crew to identify that problem immediately.

..and his chair swivels after it has gone.

If you slow it right down and enlarge it you can see windows with faces looking out.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: It happens a lot but is only ocassionally noticed, its definitely the armrest hold the red button and move between 0:08 and 0:10 observing the armrest and the reflection.

As for the crew doing anything its one of those things that happens, introduce a piece of moving chrome into a set and its bound to catch the lights, sorry to break the illusion

I've been getting a lot of static on my guitar amp. I bet they are flippin' well trying to make contact. I'll keep you posted.

I think it was Mike Ashley leaving the ground before the Toon fans arrived for yesterdays match! :D

Mind you, they did well, looks like we might be in a league that actually befits our capabilities! :confused:

No. It wouldn't be unidentified if it did.

Sponsored Links
Back