Great Wakering 2

S

Shutpa

In GW 1 I was asking members if any of them lived in or near Great Wakering. My son came across this site selling Warhammer at big discounts and because the goods he wanted came to a large 3 figure sum, I wanted the place checked out before letting him commit so much cash.
Well, it would appear that we have been done! As a trial, he ordered goods costing just over £70 but it seems that they were out of stock. This did not stop them taking cash from my account. Today we got a daft e-mail saying that the whole team were working round the clock trying to keep up with orders. They have not answered my e-mails and when I dialed the number supplied, I was asked to enter my security code number. What's that all about?

It is an awful lot to ask, but does anyone live near enough to Great wakering to check them out? Maybe, just maybe, they are for real.
Thanks

PS Apparantly they told my son that the phone is not manned at all times.

Sponsored Links
I don't live near there bolo sorry, but why don't you give the name of the company? There may be others here that have ordered from them (who don't know their address), and have had good service. Of course, it may have worked out 'the other way' for some! :confused:

Just a thought.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies guys and thank you FMT for the links. After reading the E-Bay one we feel very reassured.

Back