Greenstar 12i boiler not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my Greenstar 12i has stopped working. No fault lights at all? I turned off the cental heating during the day because it was getting to hot, turned it back on and nothing. I have re-set boiler and turned off then on and still nothing, the house is freezing. Would it be the out side pipe? I would be very grateful of any help.

J

Sponsored Links
Do the boiler lights do anything if you turn off at the wall and turn back on? Have you checked the fuse?

When I turn it off from the master switch all the lights momentarily come on for a second, then nothing.

When I turn it off from the master switch all the lights momentarily come on for a second, then nothing.

Is there a gurgling noise when you turn the boiler on?

How is it wired, is it a built in timer or external clock?

Are there any zone valves?

Sponsored Links
No noise at all when I turn on the boiler. There are valves going into it, gas and what looks like water. Pressure is down to 1. Not sure if it has an external clock or not, how will I know?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back