Worcester Greenstar 12i Condensing System Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
plz help
my Worcester Greenstar 12i Condensing System Boiler stopped working last nite, i've had a plumber out today. whom couldn't repair the boiler, he is getting in contact with worcester for some advise.
the plumber said there is water in the trap but he cant find out what with it because the boiler keeps locking and going off.
he can speak to anyone until monday so im without heating and my house is freezing.
any advice with be appreciated
tina x

Sponsored Links
Check where the condense pipe comes out of the house and pour boiling water over it, it may well have froze!

Believe it or not i have had 8 calls today and all were worcesters!!!

I had chance to attend to 5 which were all frozen condese pipes the other 3 i have advised them what to do, two have phoned back to thank me hope your's is ok tomorrow.

Two of the boilers were piped up in 35mm as well :confused:

Sponsored Links
soz for sounded such a blonde
so why didnt the plumber sort that 2day, i think it was cuz he hates Worcester boilers

He may well have been looking to deep into the problem but remember we are not sure if it has froze or not!
Ijust dont understand how all the callouts today have been worcesters it beggers belief :eek:
Just let us know what the problem was if it is something else ;)

he did actually change the waster on that pipe and said it was full of water and it was also the wrong size pipe for that boiler, i will let u know 2mor i hope it is a froze pipe outside cuz then we can sort it and i wont have to stay in a freezin cold house for another nite

he need check size of pipe and that it protected from frost and also it terminates properly, details are in installer book.

Hi, my Greenstar 12i has stopped working. No fault lights at all? I turned off the cental heating during the day because it was getting to hot, turned it back on and nothing. I have re-set boiler and turned off then on and still nothing, the house is freezing. Would it be the out side pipe? I would be very grateful of any help.

J

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back