Doesn't eat meat
Doesn't eat processed food
Doesn't eat fried food
Doesn't drink caffeinated drinks
Exercises regularly, but not excessively

Blah blah blah

Caffeine cuts risk of diabetes
red wine may protect you from stroke damage

I always believe the studies that support what I like…….now where was that article which linked bacon sarnies to cutting risk of heart attacks..l

Sponsored Links
Lightly coat pork chops in olive oil, sprinkle mix of 1tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic salt & 1/2tsp of black pepper.

Air fry @190c for 7mins, turn then further 7mins.

Et' Voila', superb juicy succulent pork chops.

Apart from pork being (reputedly) the closest taste to human flesh, pigs being close enough to humans for them to provide parts for transplantation makes me think "no thanks!" if offered it to eat.

Lightly coat pork chops in olive oil, sprinkle mix of 1tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic salt & 1/2tsp of black pepper.

Air fry @190c for 7mins, turn then further 7mins.

Et' Voila', superb juicy succulent pork chops.
Is that in addition to your staple diet of KFC style chicken or instead of?

Apart from pork being (reputedly) the closest taste to human flesh,
I've always wondered if good looking people taste better than the ugly ones.

P'raps I should buy some fava beans & a nice bottle of Chianti.

Sponsored Links
Think about happens when things burn, what they give off, and what's close to them when they settle.

Blup
No more toast for me then.
Every time i stick a couple of slices in the toaster the smoke alarm goes off.
Next time time i grill a couple of sausages, its full ppe gear along with breathing apparatus in case i fall asleep and the smoke alarm goes off again.

Mrs Mottie goes mad if she catches me scraping off burnt toast, chucks it in the bin and makes me start again with fresh bread because of the 'dangers' of burnt toast. Same with barbecued meat.

Likewise, Mrs Blup that is not Mrs Mottie.

Blup

Mrs Mottie goes mad if she catches me scraping off burnt toast, chucks it in the bin and makes me start again with fresh bread because of the 'dangers' of burnt toast. Same with barbecued meat.
Chucking perfectly good food away? Someone's doing alright for themselves! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Every time i stick a couple of slices in the toaster the smoke alarm goes off.
Next time time i grill a couple of sausages, its full ppe gear along with breathing apparatus in case i fall asleep and the smoke alarm goes off again.
I was thinking of something more on this scale

Blup

I fell asleep once when I was boiling some eggs. Woke up to 2ft of black smoke floating up by the ceiling.

Sponsored Links
Back