Grohe Blu Sparking Tap - issues

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
We purchased a Grohe Blu Sparking Tap in Ireland end of 2018. Major issues since. Was replaced in March and then again in May of this year. Now its not working again. Same issues every time. The semi sparkling is all cloudy and the fully sparkling not working. We have warning signs saying that the canister is empty( its not) or that it is not connected properly.

Every time this happens we have to contact Grohe in the UK who then eventually pass the service to an irish agent ....we are now told that the entire unit will be replaced for the THIRD time.

This is absolutely ridiculous for an item that cost so much. My big concern is that once it is out of warranty we are screwed.

Am going to contact consumer affairs and see what my options are!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It seems like you already intend to do the right thing. I would have thought you would be entitled to a full refund if that is what you would prefer to yet another repair, but I am no consumer lawyer

Sponsored Links
Seems like it is not fit for purpose so a full refund should be offered/requested.

Just out of curiosity is it mentioned anywhere about the quality of water required? i.e. soft water/hard water etc.
And if so do you know what type yours is?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back