Baxi DuoTec Combi HE 28 - explosive ignition

was,nt from a chap called mr.combi by any chance?
i have been on 3 courses at baxi warwick and i was very pleased, would,nt hesitate to recommend their training

Sponsored Links
it was from some engineers I know, they went to dartford training for Baxi.

Is mr combi any good?

how do you mean? ever been on it?!

i have beenm on a few manufacturer courses, and whilst they are ok, none of them do actual fault finding/hands on testing / replacement.

well on the worcester cdi range course i did some hands on and used their card to test components but in general fault finding none of these courses actually do that

Sponsored Links
baxi run that course so do few others if you more advice on mister combi join the cc and ask never been on it but herd a few things

what other places run purely boiler fault finding/repair courses?

i have heard good and bad things, so not sure what to believe about mr combi!!

The baxi courses are spot on ! You will learn alot! and they are not just about baxi boilers. The course is general were as most others are purley about training on there brand of boiler.
3 x days in total!
I did mine at Warrington and i would recommend it to anyone.
Although ive never been to MR CRAPBY i have seen his training notes and he is a feccing joke!
Good food also.

what sort of things does the Baxi course cover ? I have heard there are 3 days, 1 on electrical, 1 on combi and 1 of diagnostics.

Maybe just the dartford branch is bad then!!

I have heard mr combi is good, but haven't been myself. Why so many bad reviews on here about him?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back