Baxi Barcelona - explosive ignition

gm3xa4g

What is it with this forum ... that you think people are lying to you ?

If anybody say something you don't like you accuse them of lying of BS

So to prove you wrong .. this is a domestic house and yes they did leave loads of spares - here is a pic I just took of the bagged & boxed items & door (all kept together now in one box) there are alos a number of other cards & harnesses which are not bagged or box that I have dumped in my garage...... or perhaps you think I'm making this photograph up ...

I have been given 6 months free cover as compensation by SSE

Sponsored Links
so they have all been fitted then , as you said before thats the parts they have changed IIRC without reading it all again .

No ... none of those have been fitted .... I have a box of loose spares that have been fitted. (not in photo)

Sponsored Links
gm3xa4g

What is it with this forum ... that you think people are lying to you ?

If anybody say something you don't like you accuse them of lying of BS

So to prove you wrong .. this is a domestic house and yes they did leave loads of spares - here is a pic I just took of the bagged & boxed items & door (all kept together now in one box) there are alos a number of other cards & harnesses which are not bagged or box that I have dumped in my garage...... or perhaps you think I'm making this photograph up ...

I have been given 6 months free cover as compensation by SSE

FFS!!! Oh that's great value 6 months cover..........You can look forward to at least 3 of them without central heating...........:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back