Groundhog day

Sponsored Links
We seem to have had the same problems over again lately,which sparked a tea break discussion.
In the film Groundhog Day,the guy lives the same day over and over again,the question is......If you knew you could do whatever you wanted,knowing full well,that whatever you had done,the slate would be wiped clean when you woke up the next morning,what would you do?

(you asked for this ;) )

:D :D :D :D

There was an episode of Stargate like that (OK, I'm a sad sod that watches Stargate). I think I'd hate to have to relive the same day over and over again cos knowing my luck, it'd be the day from hell that I'd get landed with!

But the things I could've done to my ex boss................ :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Softus, Whats you being good at tennis got to do with Groundhog Day ?? :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ed

Never heard of the great tennis player Jimmy Softus before? :)

and you're entirely welcome to your opinion, and if the moderators deem it so then I will abide by their decision..

however, the question was what would you do if you were stuck in the same day over and over again.. with no consequences from the previous loop..

even in the film he robbed the bank truck, used his knowledge to sleep with nancy... drove himself and the groundhog off the quarry wall..

once all the goody two shoes stuff is done to death then you'd move onto the bad stuff, even if just once to see what it was like..

or maybe it's just me and my psychopathic tendencies.. or is it that computer games have warped my fragile little mind?

Jump off a very tall building at 5 seconds to midnight to find out what happened.
Knowing my luck,the loop would end on that day.

Thats the problem could you do it knowing that you may be breaking the loop that time?

Sponsored Links
Back