grouting mosiac tiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tiled and grouted my en-suite but have no idea how to grout the mosiac border. They are made of some sort of stone and I am concerned that if I put grout all over them it will be a nightmare to wash off. This is the first tiling I have done and would be grateful for any advice. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Some of the Mosiac stone border has holes to make it look like stone and I thought if they had grouting in them it would look horrible. Guess there is no other way to do it. I have to get it right having said to my husband that I could tile it better than him. I have to say it is looking good, just this border to do. Thanks for your help.

The general idea is to fill the holes anyway.

Sponsored Links
Never! I was asking about rough holes in the stone and think it would look horrible with grout plastered in them. Well done me for grouting round the tiles. Thanks for your comment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back