Grundfos alpha 25-60 pump

Sponsored Links
Go for the 15-60. After all most houses in the UK use pumps with 15mm ports, even though the pipes are 22mm; and I haven't found any explanation for this.

Sponsored Links
Hi
No, bought an alpha2 L 15-60 from the local supplier for £88 + vat. Its been fitted today. Same inlet/outlet, direct swap. Looks to be working fine.

if you are only to look at websites sometimes you can't get the answers.

25/60 grundfoss are available in the uk

These pumps are available as a contractor pump and there size is exactly the same as the 15/60 except the motor speed is slightly faster on speed 1.

You can get these from abcotuk.co.uk. about £45 plus vat

Their 25-60 is not quite the right pump. The alpha's modulate flow. I am very happy with the alpha2 L , price was as good as I could find anywhere and I needed it quickly. Its also very energy efficient.

Mr Hailsham

You are showing your lack of knowledge and experience here.

Not everything is as it appears on the internet. Have another read through things and this time read the correct stuff. There is also a simple way to get a 130 to fit as a replacement for a 180. Costs under a fiver ;)

Snb already answered part of it and i never noticed:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back