Grundfos Alpha+ pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if anyone might have a link to the instructions for this pump please? It seems to have three speeds I, II, III, then a variable and I read hints that it might be an automatic.

It was installed as a replacement around a decade ago, by the guy who replaced out old Gloworm boiler, when I was away from home.

Sponsored Links
Your assumption is correct, link to download instructions below.

Link to instructions

Edit:
If you look carefully at the pump, there is a thin sleeve on the top of the terminal box, you should find a copy of the instructions slipped in there.

Last edited:
Thanks, Judging by that pdf - it was already on the auto position, but the instructions were absent.

Last edited:
I suggest running it as a standard pump...fixed speed. Marrying all this tech together is a lottery...and most modern heat only boilers will expect a traditional fixed speed pump.
Even the latest boilers that control their own internal pumps often have to be adjusted back to manual control.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back